Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A log (and a dog) of one's own

This post is titled in honor of Virginia Woolf whose works I will spend the better part of the upcoming month reading, along with a handful of Renaissance plays.

Most of the books I'll be reading.
(Still waiting for some to arrive.)

Classes are done, and so are finals. I only have two more shifts at the Missourian. With the days to myself, I am eager to take Leo for his morning walks and find lovely little spots to sit and read. Currently, I'm tackling "The Waves" and this morning I found a perfectly proportioned reading log close to Stephens Lake's edge. Leo soaked while I soaked in the sun and made headway on my reading.



2 comments:

  1. Hours to read...what a treat for me as well. The sun is playing hide and seek with the clouds overhead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading in your garden with a little white dog by my side :)

    ReplyDelete