Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer's end

Right now I am traveling by train and will arrive in Penn Station, New York City, just a few minutes. Tonight, I'll fly back to Missouri. It's been a whirlwind of packing up and saying goodbyes to Vermont friends and teachers and Adirondack family and friends.

I am grateful for a lessened summer workload and anxious to tackle the upcoming semester of coursework at the University of Missouri.

Bread Loaf campus, a sight I will miss

My tanned face after a summer
of outdoor reading and hiking.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing a farewell photo of the beautiful Loaf. I hope to one day have a taste of it, maybe summer 2014? The Midwest awaits your return - happy trails to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mutti. Hope to see you sometime this fall.

    ReplyDelete